The Roll Model® Method Practitioner Training
Roll Model® Method Practitioner Training: A 16-hour Immersive Self Myofascial Massage Certification Training
This course teaches evidence-based self-myofascial release (self-massage) principles and practices to enhance mobility, reduce stress, transform pain, and build body awareness. It prepares you to program SMFR rollouts for individuals, groups, and special populations.
This course teaches evidence based self-myofascial release (self-massage) principles and practices to enhance mobility, reduce stress, transform pain, and build body awareness. It prepares you to program SMFR rollouts for individuals, groups, and special populations.
Integrate the power of soft-tool science for yourself and your clients using the Roll Model® Method Therapy Balls. Explore pain-erasing, mobility-enhancing self-myofascial release techniques throughout the body. Systematically tour best practices for each part of the body and differentiate applications for a variety of clientele.
In this training you will:
- Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam system
- Learn the art and science of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
- Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques with innovative sequences for all levels of student ability
- Hands-off massage: provide touch-averse clients with an empowered method using low-cost, accessible tools to approach their self-care.
- Integrate science with best practices: translate new fascia evidence into exploratory application for therapy and performance using the Roll Model Therapy Balls.
- Discover body blind spots: identify and relieve areas of neglect to resolve chronic pain or movement restrictions.
This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician. There is no pre-requisite to attend. CEC credits are available with the following professional organizations: NASM, ASCM, AFAA, IAYT, NPCP, and Yoga Alliance.
Note: Tuition includes a complete Roll Model Therapy Ball Kit.
Further breakdown of the 2-day course can be found here.
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS COURSE
- Roll Model® Starter Kit: 1 pair Yoga Tune Up® Balls, 1 pair Therapy Ball Plus, 1 ALPHA Ball, and 1 Coregeous® Ball (colors will vary). (Included with in person trainings.)
- Massage Therapy Full Body Online Video Program (Included with all registrations.)
REQUIRED READING & VIEWING
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller (Amazon or TuneUpFitnesss.com )
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel (or other Anatomy book/App) (Amazon or TuneUpFitnesss.com )
- Understanding Fascia and the Benefits of Myofascial Release by Heather Longoria
- Fascia Familiar: Connect with Your Fascial Body
RECOMMENDED REFERENCE MATERIALS
Yoga Tune Up Teachers receive a discount of $50.
Space is limited. Refunds available up to 30 days prior to the training.